Somedays, I think we all need a cheerleader. Well, most days actually. Often, this can be our own confidence that motivates us. However, it's nice to think about those Random Acts of Kindness we are working on each day in Lent as a boost to someone else's confidence. Here are a few other suggestions from an inspiring person, Oprah.
Today, I'm giving thanks for four of my cheerleaders.
For R who knows who he is, who's been through quite a lot in his life and keeps telling me to keep going. For S who I called today and talked to for almost a full hour while I got out and walked in the beautiful weather. For two L's who continue to check in with potential jobs.
It's amazing what a smile, kind words and sometimes a little kick in the butt can do for a person. If you need a cheerleader that just makes you laugh, perhaps do a search on "Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker" and then get out for walk in this amazing weather!
p.s. I put this on my Twitter feed as well. Everyone is here by ordered to remove all snowflake, snowman, snow anything decorations from your surroundings. Let's not encourage the white stuff to come back anytime soon ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment