After yesterday's stress of interviews, I was so excited to help my sister go look for her bridal gown today and she found it! She's going to make a beautiful bride and a wonderful wife. So, of course one of my gratitudes is that she had a great day and is feeling confident in all that she is planning and more importantly beyond.
Secondly, I got to have a little fun trying on some bridesmaid dresses. I'm really grateful for clothing designers that are passionate about making people feel good. I think Angie had several dresses that made her feel great and so did I. It take people with passion and love of shape to create things like this and I marvel often at these skills.
Finally, I'm grateful that my alma matter had a run in the NCAA Tourney. I know, it's a bit trivial, but seeing a school get excited and behind their team is always inspiring. The UWM Panther's didn't make it past round one, but they played hard and showed their pride.
Today, I saw God in the beauty of spring. It's the first day of spring! Seriously, what else would I pick today.
No comments:
Post a Comment