In some ways it was good the day started so early, it was packed! Meetings and phone calls and more phone calls, plus reading to D's class at school and helping with free time. I did find time for a 30-minute run/walk to help prepare for my 7K run on Saturday. It was my first run post sinus infection that really just knocked out my lungs. I'm so grateful for the antibiotics that got me on the road to recovery and for the wonderful time of exercise that just freed my mind!
Tonight, we enjoyed a meal with our friends Colin and Katherine. Every time I see them, I see God. They are generous, caring and full of hope. We were blessed to have them in our homes and it was a gift to have some extra adult hands to get the kids to bed tonight.
Tomorrow will be here all too soon... rest, is also an important part of Cross+Training.
No comments:
Post a Comment