Dylan and I had a great day with our friends Malissa and Keira at the ZOO! Other friends gave Eric and I Zoo Passes (plus - means with the parking!) as a baby gift! AWESOME - so for the whole year we can get into the zoo with Dylan. He may not be able to look at much right now, but it's a great place to walk and get out. Plus, with the passes, we can go for an hour and leave and not feel guilty for spending the $13/adult to get in.
I have a great new camera with pictures, but I need to figure out how to download the pictures first! So sorry, I can't share the fun seal picture we took just yet. I'm tired after a long day and we are back at work tomorrow so some sleep and prep for that is needed now....
No comments:
Post a Comment