Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quick Update

Dylan, Eric and I were hoping to make a repeat appearance at the zoo this past weekend, but Dylan woke up with a fever over 100 degrees, so we called the pediatrician.  Off to their office, then we were sent to Children's Hospital first Urgent Care and then the ER for a work-up.  After poking and proding and tests and x-rays they decided he has RSV which is a respiratory virus - not fun!  He has had an up and down fever most of the week so he's been with me instead of daycare.  Luckily he seems to be feeling better and is doing alright now.  I even caught a smile on my cell phone camera on Tuesday.

I keep thinking I'll get on here with picture updates but I still haven't gotten things pulled together - sorry!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment