One whole month has passed since Dylan arrived - really hard to believe! We have some fun pictures from today I hope to upload this week.
Last Monday, on Labor Day, Eric, Dylan and I test drove some new (used) vehilcles... Then we came home, Eric cleaned out the Jeep, went back to the dealership and made a decision! Talk about decisive! It only took us 15 minutes to buy a rocking chair and a day to select a car (ok, Eric did quite a bit of research online first, but still)!
Today we decided to see how a longer car ride would go...and learned, not to bad so far. We drove to Plymouth so Eric could go to Fleet Farm and hopefully find the tow bar for the new Honda Pilot (the "new' 2005 SUV we bought). Eric sat in the back seat on the way up with Dylan since we have had some car rides recently where someone is crying in the back seat so much that I force Eric to pull over so I can jump in back and settle him down before he ends up looking purple from crying so hard! We left the driveway, he cried for a minute and then silence. Eric got a bunch of reading done and I drove and listened to NPR for the first time in ages :)
We had lunch at Pearl's (Auntie Angie even had a cake to celebrate 1 month) , Dylan and I took a nap, we took some pictures and then we drove home!
No comments:
Post a Comment