So, Wednesday marked 6 weeks! We visited my OB/Gyn and Dylan's Pediatrician. Both good visits. Dylan got a new weight and height taken...
22" (4 inches of growth - almost an inch per week) and 9lbs. 7oz. - yup he feels it too! The newborn disposable diapers we used when we went places are getting quite tight, so we are quickly using them up! Dylan is also enjoying his sleep a bit more. For the past four nights we aimed to get him sleeping around 9PM. We were successful and he didn't wake until about 4:30AM! Baby, mommy and daddy are all getting LOTS of sleep.
I'm not expecting this to last, but each night we all get some good solid sleep is a GOOD THING!
I start back at work tomorrow, Sunday. I'm a little nervous as to how things will go. Hopefully Dylan will be good for Eric and they will make it to church at a reasonable time...but who knows. The sleep miracle could end tomorrow night and cause lots of chaos. For the next three weeks Dylan will be a working boy, coming with me to church 3 days per week and we'll have off Wednesdays. Of course the office is closed on Fridays so we'll be home then too. Hopefully all goes well :)
Yesterday we got a new sling! My friend Corissa opened a shop on www.etsy.com called NimbuRu. She makes slings, burp rags and other things for baby with her sister. I had some fabric to make into a ring sling, but thought a fitted sling might be a bit easier and it is :) We picked up the sling yesterday and Dylan is doing great with it. Hopefully I'll get a couple pictures in the new sling up soon.
Dylan is down for a nap, time to get a little cleaning done ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment