Friday, August 7, 2009

Yippee :) Artwork!

I know I need to take some pictures and get them up, but I just finished, and I'm tired...so it is really time for a little nap first. My friend Malissa came over today and finally I was able to buckle down and do a little painting with her help. We had 3 small 4x6 frames that we painted little Harold pictures in and then 3 12inchx12inch canvases for bigger pictures. All of them are from the Harold and the Purple Crayon series of books, most by Crockett Johnson. One of the pictures is from the HBO family series of shows and subsequent books. THANKS MALISSA!

We used colors that went with the nursery orange brown and green and of course some PURPLE! They are I have to say, really cool. Once we have everything else in the room I would like to see about projecting an image of Harold on the wall to paint and use like a growth chart...

So pictures soon, but for now.... a much needed NAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment