
He's HERE! 3 weeks early, but healthy and a good size! 6lbs. 9oz. 18 inches long! Dylan arrived at 2:04PM on Wednesday, August 12, 2009. Erica's water broke at 5PM on Tuesday, we arrived at the hospital at 12:30AM on Wednesday and then the fun began!
It was an amazing journey that you can chat with us about, but too much to write down here after already filling in the baby book :)
Lots of visitors already, and we love it! Georgia and Mozart are surviving at home with the help of our neighbor Debbie who has been getting Georgia together with her boyfriend Gomer for a couple of playdates this week.
We head home tomorrow and will try to settle in :)
Thanks for all the well wishes in person, on Facebook and email and over the phone!
OMFG!...That stands for Oh My Faithfull God...
ReplyDeleteWow, congratulations! Dylan is beautiful.
He is blessed to have you two as parents. I guess ya'll are grown ups...well Erica was always sort of grown up.
Eric: you have come a long way since that first peer minister sex talk
I'm gonna be 30 in September...I'm growin' up too...in terms of commitment and look I'm learnin how to use the interwebs!
You all are are in my deepest thoughts and prayers. Congrats
In Christ,
Marcos