Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Shower #5

Yup, we've been showered with gifts for Baby Chappelear 5 TIMES! Yesterday, Eric and I had our church shower and for once Eric got to open some gifts :) I think he enjoyed that and when we got home he was all into sorting them out and making a list of who gave what for thank you cards. We got some beautiful blankets (one hand knit) a handmade teddy bear (serious talent!) clothes and books, a baby picture book and a frame for pictures of baby from each month and of course some practicalities!

Eric and I also went to Babies r Us and finished off some of the registry items that are pretty important - a car seat :) We also looked at all the strollers and found a slightly smaller style that we like. I ordered that and will order a jogging stroller soon so we'll be all set! We found a cute mobile for above the bed too!

Only a few things to still pick up, we need to pack a hospital bag and get the car seat base installed and then we should be all set!

This weekend two of the women from Lake Park had their baby girls! One was a day late and one a few weeks early, but all are doing well. I got to meet one yesterday - so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment