Today we went to the zoo. Mommy, Grammie, Dylan and Sophie. Dylan was excited to see the rhinos outside and we watched the bonobos eating lettuce and greens for breakfast- yum!
Another highlight was staring at the big fan in entrance building and that mommy bought Dylan his very own hippo and piggy figurines. He was so into these two animals at school a short time ago and was so excited that mommy remembered.
In the afternoon we had a newborn photo shoot for
Sophie with on if her godmothers Angela who happens to own Bright Eyes Photographs... She took Dylan's two year photos and we had so much fun with her today. A great friend in so many ways and someone whose work I think is just great- lots of passion and a natural with all sorts of kids.
Tonight we are exhausted! Hopefully Sophie sleeps well I know I'll need the rest :)


No comments:
Post a Comment