Had to share this photo! Eric and I have such a great community at Lake Park Lutheran. This is a picture of myself and four other fabulous pregnant ladies in church right now...
Jen is due in December with her 3rd (after two girls a boy!)
Lisa is due a few weeks before me with her 2nd (a girl)
Jessie is due just a week before me with a girl
Then of course that's me and the little boy
Finally, Angela is due this Thursday! Her baby is a SURPRISE!
There was another gal at this party who just had her baby girl.
It's been great fun talking about baby stuff, hearing where everyone is at, sharing ideas about everything from childcare to nurseries to exercise during pregnancy. Angela and I have been taking some pre-natal yoga together. I'll miss her since she is due now before our next class.
This Sunday the congregation is throwing us a baby shower. I think Eric is actual excited to be included in a shower (even if he isn't showing it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment