Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday S!



Birthday Party, Holy Week, Easter and just plain life has been crazy!
Sophie had a great birthday though. Here's some updates :)
Daddy made a test cake so on the morning of S's birthday we enjoyed a sample!

Fun with big brother!

'Shrink little sister'
S one year old photos :)
Compared to S's newborn shoot one year ago!
Photo by Bright Eyes Photographs

So Big!
Then some friends came over! The following is a tricky sentence to read, but make up names for each of the letters and it's easier - just trying to avoid some name privacy here, folks.
We had a play date with D's friends from school E and A who also love the little lady. E's baby brother N who is in S's room at school also came over.
E is seriously one of the most fun kids to photograph! She loved my pancakes too - which is great considering I'm not the greatest pancake maker

A Hawaiian firefighter!


A as a bride (Yup, these are my wedding flowers and an original veil that I didn't' end up using for our wedding. )
E & N's mommy Ann. The babies just lover  her :)

I made some special decorations for the party. The stars are just like S's nap room at daycare . They are still hanging up for the record. As his her special sign that tells all about her.

Yipppee Daddy got to come home early from work for the day!


We had a great day! Thursday the kids went to school and Mommy finally got some new clothes - I really needed to shop as nothing is really fitting - too big! A good problem. Friday we had some play time together and I worked on getting the party stuff ready. Next post... the Party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment