A very short update, because after staying up until 2AM cleaning the house. I need some quiet time too.
Thanks everyone for great valentine's day cards and gifts. Sorry we are not as on top of our mailings! Kristie, I honestly don't know how you do it.
I have been gone for three weekends January into Feb. Eric was in India and in between it all, three of us had the stomach flu and I had the regular flu on one of my trips. Eric is still struggling with jet lag recovery and has to take anti-malaria meds because of his time in India, which don't help.
Anyway, perhaps the best thing Dylan got - the STICKER BOOK! Thanks Grandma C. While he liked everything else too, he is completely enamored by the stickers and happily went to quiet time just now.
Hope to write more this weekend... Hope being the operative word.
Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment