Sunday, April 1, 2012

Food and drink

Dylan had fun at Communion instruction this past Wednesday. What's funny to me is that he's been taking communion for the past six months and now he finally has communion instruction. I guess we are just a little casual that way at our church. It was fun to see all the kids learning about communion. The rest of the kids or older than Dylan but he was mesmerized.
Here he is standing behind the altar trying to see what it looks like from the pastor's point of view.

Sophie and I also had a food and drink moment this last week with some girlfriends. We went to a special tea date for my friend Helen who is expecting a baby boy any day now. These are some of my best girlfriends in Milwaukee and I really enjoy spending time with them. All three of them have girls that are just a bit older than Dylan and one of them Angela will be one of Sophie's godmothers. Sophie and I have a few more outings this week. My leave is going very fast but I'm really enjoying it. She is a very good baby and has fewer fussy moments that I remember Dylan. Eric thinks so too!


No comments:

Post a Comment