Monday, December 5, 2011

Dylan's First Visit to Santa

After a couple weeks of "reading" the book Carl's Christmas, Dylan seemed to have a grasp of this character, Santa Claus, which was great because the annual GE family Holiday event was coming up and we'd be able to visit Santa for the first time!  We talked about what we did when we met Santa - and Dylan was hoping to actually play cars with him.  I told him that he would get to sit on his lap and ask for something special for Christmas.

I told him he needed to speak up so Santa could hear him and that Santa was nice.  He was geared up I could tell, but behaved very well in the line.

Here is the front of the line anticipation look!


and here is the Jolly Old Elf with Dylan happy to sit with his buddy Santa!


Now the more confusing thing is that growing up I also got St. Nicholas Day gifts - this will be tomorrow morning for Dylan.  I'm not really sure if we should even try to separate the two at this point in his mind, but tomorrow, St. Nick whispered to me that Dylan will be getting a little toy guitar, a car and from Mrs. St. Nick a Nativity play set.  It should be a wild morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment