So, here it is. February! I do actually enjoy this month. First, it's not January - which for whatever reason seems to fly by and drag simultaneously in our house. Second, Valentine's Day. I know some think of this as a silly holiday, but the hype up does remind me to remember all the good things about the relationships I treasure. Finally, February is one month closer to... SPRING! Did you know that meteorological spring actually begins on March 1? With Feb. often being just 28 days, that's not far away!
This February, I'm really excited because Dylan turns 18 months old. Don't know why that should be a big deal, but for some reason, 18-months stikes me as a bigger turning point than 2 years. Dylan can do so much, run up and give us hugs, signal a football touch down, wave bye bye and say by by, push every button known to mankind. It's just fun. When you show him something it seems more and more like he gets it and the next time he remembers....So here's to February 2011 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment