Saturday, June 5, 2010

A new site for photos...

To keep life simple, I am going to start putting up some of Dylan's photos on a Shutterfly site... hopefully we'll keep more photos here and keep blogging here on the blogsite :)
www.chappelearfamily.shutterfly.com

In the past couple of weeks Dylan has gotten much more mobile. Scooting, then crawling that almost monkey crawling. He's pretty fast! He also can now stand up in the crib and against things, but he doesn't walk along anything just yet. Whew!

Dylan finished swimming class this morning. He finished, without swimming anymore though :( The school was locked and Eric waited with the instructor and the rest of the class for quite some time. Then they came home. I meanwhile was at the ELCA Milwaukee Synod Assembly for the morning. It was nice to know I didn't miss anything, but Dylan really likes the water so that was a bit disappointing. Hopefully we'll make it to a couple of pools this summer, perhaps even up to the nice aquatic center in Plymouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment