Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It seems that we just can't catch a break these days...if it's not one thing it's another. Dylan was sick again mid-February, and that just makes everything difficult. His usual sleep is thrown out the window, he doesn't eat, he's crabby and mom and dad are trying to manage it all. Luckily, after two weeks he is much better! Sleeping again, like a rock! Dylan's bedtime is now about 7PM, but occasionally if he's tired he'll be out by 6:30 - this is great given that we are heading for daylight savings.

I got a new camera! My last camera was stolen. The new one is great, a slight upgrade from the last one. It arrived at the camera store earlier than I thought it would. Now, I am learning a bit more about it and I am looking forward to my digital camera class in April! Such fun!

Dylan is doing more every day. We are working lots on adding new solids to his diet and he seems to enjoy most things. His favorite by far is bananas.....if he won't eat something, I add a little banana and that generally does the trick!

Here are a few recent photos :)



Vicar Kim came for a surprise (and secret) visit :)











I have a video, but I just can't get it to upload... ugh! Trust me, he is cute, talking more ba, ba, ba sounds and sucking the good ol' thumb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment