Dylan has it....again. RSV. So really its not the same virus as last time, but it is a varient of RSV. Heavy labored breathing, lots of stuff coming out of the nose, coughing, slight fever. Oh, and mommy has changed clothes twice because of some throwing up of milk.
We went to the pediatrican on Wednesday. Dylan has an inhaler with spacer (neither covered at all by insurance) which we used every 4 hours. This helps him breath. We are staying home today - thank goodness I have off!
He's now sleeping in his carrier so I am typing and catching up on the world.
In other news... my camera, my beautiful, most wonderful camera was taken. I am very sad. Eric had it was taking photos, left it somewhere he thought it would be safe and now, it is gone. I just wish the person would have left the memory card behind...at least then I would have the 3 days of pictures that I hadn't down loaded. I am hoping to replace it, but it was an expensive item.
Even with that, and Dylan's illness we are thinking ahead. Perhaps to next January and a winter vacation - with a half marathon! In Walt Disney World.... still thinking about this, not totally sure, but it would be amazing.
As you can tell, I'm tired. My writing is not all that great, but I know sometimes an update is better than nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment