Friday, January 1, 2010

In all the other news...

I forgot two very important things!
First, Eric is officially a MASTER!  Eric completed his Master of Science in Engineering Management degree and graduated on November 22nd.  We had a party here at the house the next day.  I guess I didn't blog about it because I was lost in feeling lost over Georgia...and now I feel just terrible that this finally gets into our blog.  I think Eric is glad to be done, though he loves school and classes and learning, so I'm guessing he misses some of that too....

Second, Dylan can officially roll over!  He rolled from front to back on our bed on Christmas Day.  Then a couple of days later he rolled from back to front!  He hasn't yet realized that he can put these two things together and really travel.  All in due time, right? 

Enough computer time, my eyes are tired....
Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment