Monday, May 4, 2009

Wow aren't we the slackers

Really, we are trying to get things updated as we go, but some days are just too crazy for that...

Eric is writing a big paper for his capstone class in graduate school - due Thursday! I've been busy at work this last week, but I did find time to hit up a huge consignment sale at State Fair Park. I picked up a few cute clothes for baby boy and a couple things for me in the maternity section too! My friend also helped me register at Babies r'Us.

Saturday I washed them and my mom helped me hang them out to dry. We planted grass seed and a few other things too and then went and did another registry at Target - but I think Babies r'Us has more selection. I can't believe how much stuff is on there - lots of stuff I had no clue about - thank goodness for friends with small kids! Thanks Malissa :)

Time to veg for a bit. Hopefully we'll get some pictures up of the cute stuff soon. In the meantime think good thoughts for Eric's paper writing and revising!

No comments:

Post a Comment