Sunday, April 19, 2009

So many babies!

We are blessed with a community full of young families. Today at church we found out that two other women who are due just a week or two before me are having girls. So little man Chappelear will have some ladies to play with. There are 3 other women who we are friends with at church who are also having babies in May, June & July. Lots of little ones to play with!

Georgia (the dog) is plotting to get another female into the house to get back our gender equity, but I told her I don't think we can handle another dog and getting rid of Mozart (the male cat) would not work out for her so well either.

Time to read the "It's a Boy" book we picked up after the ultrasound. Best thing I read so far, when pregnant with a boy, the mother consumes 10% more calories but doesn't gain more weight than if it was a girl...nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment