Well, I've cleared out quite a bit of my crafting stuff! Which means there might actually be room for a crib after all. While cleaning I also made some scrapbook pages and finished up the big parts of our wedding scrapbook. I still need to add captions and little stories, but at least now I can get rid of a lot of the stuff that has been just sitting around. I really think I am done with scrapbooking. I made a great photobook on Snapfish, much easier, cleaner and faster than spending years on a scrapbook...not to mention all the STUFF that sits around.
Baby seems good - I heard a heartbeat at my last doctor's appointment. I was so disappointed, I didn't know we were doing that then or I would have told Eric to come too. He will hopefully come to a couple other appointments so he can meet my doctor and certainly to the next ultrasound in April.
We are settling in on a short list of names...hopefully we can decide on something once we know the sex of baby Chappelear.
I'm hoping Angie can still come down on Thursday. It looks like rain during the day changing to snow at night, so hopefully we are still good for hanging out on Thursday and Friday...
that's the news from Chateaux Chappelear
No comments:
Post a Comment