Monday, February 9, 2009

All sorts of stuff

I've continued my cleaning process in the craft room.  Throwing away lots of things that really aren't needed.  If I'm not sure if I should toss or keep, Eric will ask, "If the house burned down, would you be sad that you lost that particular thing."  If the answer is no, well there you go.  So, cleaning is creating lots of recycling...not a bad thing.
So far we have a few offers for "stuff" for the baby.  A crib from a church friend, a changing table, bedding, towels, etc. from another church related friend and a bouncy seat from Eric's sister.  I'm thrilled to get all sorts of things this way...it seems so expensive and I know that there are lots of other things to get still and things I would like to buy quality since we might need them longer...like a stroller.  
Anyway, hopefully the craft room project will be done in another month or so and then Eric and I can move things.

We also brought paint this weekend for the upstairs bathroom.  Not like I can paint, but I certainly can pick colors :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment