Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An afternoon at Parnell Tower

The fall colors are AWESOME this year. We took some time and headed to a place of my childhood. I was always so scared to go up all the stairs, but I wasn't at all this day. We tried for a couple of family shots in the woods (camera settings by me, photo by my sister) but couldn't quite get D to settle in. I like the photos just as they are though and the lighting was so great.

up up up

a view from the 2nd landing of the tower

looking down! 

sweet S

Auntie demonstrates...

...D follows

Ok mom, I'm bored!

at least this one comes with a seat!


following daddy


love the sun in this shot!
family shot #1

family shot #2

the leaf is as big as your head, D!

take nothing with you and leave nothing but footprints... a hard lesson for a little dude,
but he left his nut for a worthy squirrel!

That's all I have time to write, time for sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment