![]() |
| Good morning world! |
![]() |
| First Outfit "I'm a little lady" |
![]() |
| Second outfit after major spit-up |
![]() |
| dropping off brother with my peeps "sophie doll and junior" |
![]() |
| Arriving at work, with Lynda |
![]() |
| 3rd outfit - mommy was really struggling with the spit-up today! |
![]() |
| hanging out while mommy works (note new outfit - mommy was just trying to get me one last time into all the 0-3 month outfits) |
![]() |
| S helps with pastoral care visits - visiting Ruth A |
![]() |
| Ruth, S and Mommy |
![]() |
| Conversation about kids at church with godmother Angela. S looks concerned...we are doing new things with kids at church - it's okay we'll get there S :) |
![]() |
| picking up brother |
![]() |
| we were going to cook, but then daddy pretty much did it all... |
![]() |
| instead, we went outside to see big brother... |
![]() |
| and then ate dinner with daddy. |
![]() |
| Good night world! |
















I have to say-I love, love love reading these... I love your writing style and I love hearing about your two little ones! Two seems like a good number today :)
ReplyDelete