Friday, September 24, 2010

wow! almost a month since I last blogged!

September is always busy, but this September seems to be running away from us. We had the church block party, lots of work, but fun too. The starting up of all the ministries at church. I continue as part of my job to work with the Confirmation class. Eric has pulled out of this so that Dylan doesn't need a sitter quite so often. Eric did sign up for a French class and kept busy today fixing my car...

Dylan and I have been enjoying learning to jog with the stroller. Yesterday I logged over 4 miles at around a 10 and a half minutes per mile pace. That's a minute per mile slower than when I jog without him, which is good. I have to run 13.1 miles for the Disney Half Marathon in January so we'll continue to go out and enjoy the near by parks and the lake front parks on our runs while we can. I'm hoping to get up to a 6 mile run next week! If I remember correctly from the last half I ran it was toughest when you get to the 8-10 mile training runs. Sometimes you get bored, or sore and you really need to keep motivated to keep going.

Today Dylan has a few hours of daddy time while I go take a portrait photography class

No comments:

Post a Comment