I also have a fun toy with beads to play with, musical instruments (band in a box from Melissa and Doug) and a wooden train set (from Ikea)! WOW! SO COOL! Daddy put the train set together for me tonight. I feel that trains shouldn't have to be on the tracks, so mine just go where ever they want.
After breakfast, Daddy had to go to work. :( but Mommy and I went somewhere special, the
Wisconsin State Fair! We met my friends Harrison and Grace and their mommy, and later my friends Evelyn and Holly came too! I saw big cows and horses. I even saw fish in the DNR building. We saw cactus there too. Mommy had a special treat - her favorite at the fair, deep fried cheese! I wasn't all that
interested in eating that, so I had some water from my sippy cup, some milk and some yummy puffs instead.
At some point mommy noticed I was tired, so she let me recline in my stroller. The last thing I remember was lots of flowers! When I woke up, mommy told me I missed all sorts of things... the flower building, with photography too (she liked looking at all that), I missed getting a baked potato (but she saved me some) and I missed saying good bye to the rest of my friends. That was ok, mommy said it was time to go or we would miss my friend Ruth.
We headed over to church. The bible study group was just wrapping up their discussion. Afterward I got to hang out with my friend Ruth and crawl around church a bit.
Then we headed home. Daddy came home early today - just a bit - and we decided it was too hot to cook so we went out for dinner. Then I got to play some more after we got home and well, mommy said she would write this up for me after I went to bed. So, all in all, it was a great first birthday! Mommy said some family is coming on Saturday, so we'll be busy the next couple of days getting ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment