Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nursery cleanout....the auntie edition



So the cleanout weekend went well. I got sick on Thursday unfortunately, but Auntie Angie was a trooper even making us dinner on Friday night so I could rest for a while. We got lots done, took a trip to drop off a load at Goodwill, move the big furniture out of the room and even made it to the Apple store in the mall for a little shopping.


Overall I think the room will work well and I'm hoping we can pick up the crib sometime this month to see how much space that will take up.


Thought I would take a few quick pictures to show our progress! In a couple of weeks my mom will come down and paint the window trim since that was never done when the room was first painted and maybe we'll decide on a theme of some sort. You can't tell from the photos but the room is a pale green.
We'll know the sex of the baby later in April so a few decisions will definitly have to wait until then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment